- regarding Coronavirus Regulations
Our Shops are open for customers.
If you must visit the store, please remember Social Distancing rules apply. Please use a face covering if possible (available for sale in-store). Please use our complementary Hand Sanitiser.
Hours are currently Monday-Friday 9am-6pm.Saturdays 10am to 5pm.
Sundays & Bank Holidays 10am-4pm.
Pre-orders by Telephone or Click & Collect are recommended.
See Order Options below.
Please consider there are;
Government Restrictions for all retail shops
The Covid-19 regulations do not currently allow;
- Customers to try & taste eliquid flavours.
- Customers to touch or handle products in-store.
- Staff to touch or examine products until 72 hours have passed. See Services below.
In addition, please observe the following rules.
- Please ring the bell and wait to be admitted.
- No more than 2 adults allowed together (sorry no groups, no children)
- Only 2 adults will be permitted entry at one time.
- Please observe Social Distancing Rules of 2m between staff & other customers.
If you need to visit the shop, please expect to wait. Please be patient. Please treat staff and others with respect. Note; available services are limited.
- Please pay by Card or Contactless, if you can.
- If you must pay by Cash, please have the exact money ready. Sorry, we are unable to give change at this time. You can opt to donate your change to our Charity Box (Bluebell Wood Childrens Hospice).
Online at www.thevapourist.co.uk
Or Telephone FREE on 0800 195 0077 (or 01246 453880)
Click & Collect
Please wait in your car. Call 0800 195 0070 (or 01246 455676) and let us know you are outside. We will bring your items. This is the fastest way to get served.
Local Delivery Service continues for the following Post Codes;
S40 - S41 - S42 - S43 - S44 - S18 - S17 - S21 - S8
- Same Day (cut off 3pm) – charge applies
- Next Day (cut off Midnight) – a charge may apply
- By the Day After Tomorrow - FREE (Min. order of £10)
- Local Deliveries are made between 4pm-8pm
Royal Mail daily by RM24 & RM48 Tracked Post (cut off 3pm)
Please add a Safe Delivery Place in your order details.
Sorry, but servicing is limited by Government Rules
All returned & repair products to be isolated for 72 hours, before being handled.
You will need to book in a service request - online, by phone or in person.
Unfortunately, we are not be able to offer a ‘while you wait’ service, at present.
You will be asked to demonstrate the problem. The staff will guide you through possible fixes, but are not allowed to handle your item for 72 hours.
However, we will offer an Express Service (chargeable, free on warranty items) for a NEXT DAY collection.
All items booked in for Express Service, will be cleansed, sanitised, examined under strict conditions, with staff using PPE, gloves, mask & visor. Surfaces are cleaned & sanitised between examinations.
What to do if you need an immediate replacement?
We will refund or credit any item that is deemed faulty. This may be 4-5 days after its return. In the meanwhile, you can buy a new item, and you will get a credit for your returned item later. However, if no fault is found on your product; we will not be able to refund, but it will be available for collection and re-use. We will advise you when it is ready for collection.
Generally - What are we doing?
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Regular cleaning of all contact surfaces
- Extensive use of PPE and hand sanitiser
What should you do?
Stay Home. Stay Safe when possible.
Keep an extra month supply of product as a reserve – just in case!
Keep in touch
- Follow us on social media
- Send us your mobile no. for important info via WhatsApp or Text
- Visit the website for general info
Main Shop (Whittington Moor) Sales : 0800 195 0077 or 01246 453880
Bolsover Shop: 01246 828346